Paul Ehrlich, president of the Center for Conservation Biology and a professor of Population Studies at Stanford University. He is the co-founder of the field of coevolution. He is the author of several books, his most recent is "One With Nineveh: Politics, Consumption, and the Human Future."
A Senate committee investigating the campaign finance scandals of last year’s election campaign heard from form its first witness yesterday.
Taped excerpts from the hearings:
• Richard Sullivan, the former Democratic Party finance director.
• Senator Pete Domenici, a New Mexico Republican.
• Senator Richard Durbin, a Democrat from Illinois.
• Senator Arlen Specter, a Republican from Pennsylvania.
• Senator John Glenn, a Democrat from Ohio.
Recent Shows More
There are no headlines for this date.
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,