This Confirms It was a Coup: Brazil Crisis Deepens as Evidence Mounts of Plot to Oust Dilma Rousseff
This is viewer supported newsDonate
- Robert Knight, award-winning journalist formerly of WBAI (in studio).
- Bernard White, former Program Director at WBAI who was fired and banned from the station in December 2000 (in studio).
- Pratap Chatterjee, independent journalist reporting from Uzbekistan (phone).
- Kris Abrams, producer, Democracy Now! in exile (in studio).
- Jeremy Scahill, reporter, Free Speech Radio News (in studio).
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions, contact us.