We pick up our coverage of yesterday’s U.N. panel "News vs. Propaganda" where discussion turned to the question of the bin Laden video tapes.
- "News vs. Propaganda", U.N. panel on media coverage held on December 6 in New York.
- Hafez Al Mirazi, Washington Bureau Chief of Al-Jazeera
- Barbara Crossette, correspondent for the New York Times
- Shashi Tharoor, the interim head of the U.N. Department of Public Information, who moderated the forum
- Abdel Bari Atwan, of the London Arab-language daily Al Quds Al-Arabi
- Mathatha Tsedu, Deputy Chief of News, South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Karen Curry, Vice President and New York Bureau Chief of CNN
- Lakhdar Brahimi, Special Representative of the U.N. Secretary-General for Afghanistan via satellite
Recent Shows More
Sandra Bland’s Sister Responds to Suicide Allegations, Lawyer Says Waller County Withholding Details
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,