FCC members prepare the way for the largest wave of media consolidation in U.S. history.
Today, the FCC votes on decades-old rules governing ownership of newspapers, TV and radio stations.
We go live to Washington DC to hear FCC members speak on media consolidation issues prior to the final vote.
- Kenneth Ferree, FCC Media Bureau Chief
- Elizabeth Valinoti, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser
- Erin Dozier, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser
- Nandan Joshi, FCC Office of General Counsel Attorney Adviser
- Patrick Webre, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser
Recent Shows More
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,