FCC members prepare the way for the largest wave of media consolidation in U.S. history.
Today, the FCC votes on decades-old rules governing ownership of newspapers, TV and radio stations.
We go live to Washington DC to hear FCC members speak on media consolidation issues prior to the final vote.
- Kenneth Ferree, FCC Media Bureau Chief
- Elizabeth Valinoti, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser
- Erin Dozier, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser
- Nandan Joshi, FCC Office of General Counsel Attorney Adviser
- Patrick Webre, FCC Media Bureau Attorney Adviser