From the United Church of Christ to the National Association of Black Journalists to Children Now, organizations around the country speak out.
Today the FCC is poised to overhaul decades-old rules governing media ownership allowing for further consolidation.
We hear a gathering of journalistic organizations and other groups opposed to deregulation of media ownership rules.
The gathering took place in Washington DC on May 27th.
- Rev. Bob Chase, United Church of Christ
- Condace Pressley, National Association of Black Journalists
- Bernie Lunzer, Communications Workers of America
- Jim Winston, National Association Black Owned Broadcasters
- Patti Miller, Children Now
Recent Shows More
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,