From the United Church of Christ to the National Association of Black Journalists to Children Now, organizations around the country speak out.
Today the FCC is poised to overhaul decades-old rules governing media ownership allowing for further consolidation.
We hear a gathering of journalistic organizations and other groups opposed to deregulation of media ownership rules.
The gathering took place in Washington DC on May 27th.
- Rev. Bob Chase, United Church of Christ
- Condace Pressley, National Association of Black Journalists
- Bernie Lunzer, Communications Workers of America
- Jim Winston, National Association Black Owned Broadcasters
- Patti Miller, Children Now