Yesterday 10,000 gathered to march for peace from Union Square park to Times Square in New York City. Among the speakers were Nobel Peace laureates and families of victims of the World Trade Center attacks, including Rita Lasar,who lost her brother in the September 11 suicide attacks.
- Father Dan Berrigan, Jesuit priest and peace activist.
- Father Frank Morales, writer, Covert Action Quarterly.
- Father Julio Torres, pastor of St. Mark’s Church in downtown Manhattan.
- David Cline, Veterans for Peace.
- Rita Lasar, who lost her brother in WTC attack.
Recent Shows More
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,