Over 500,000 Take to the Streets in Europe: Major Protests in London and Rome Condemn War in Iraq
This is viewer supported newsDonate
The voices and sounds from Saturday’s International Monetary Fund and World Bank protests.
- Scott Parkin, arrested IMF/World Bank protester.
- Sharon Ann Lynch, Act-Up & Health Gap.
- Ricardo Navarro, Friends of Earth, El Salvador.
- Rahel Turner, Salaam/ University of Virginia.
- Jaime Estevez, president of Chile’s state bank.
- Lori Wallach, Public Citizen Global Trade Watch.
- Ralph Nader, 2000 Green Party Presidential Candidate.