The voices and sounds from Saturday’s International Monetary Fund and World Bank protests.
- Scott Parkin, arrested IMF/World Bank protester.
- Sharon Ann Lynch, Act-Up & Health Gap.
- Ricardo Navarro, Friends of Earth, El Salvador.
- Rahel Turner, Salaam/ University of Virginia.
- Jaime Estevez, president of Chile’s state bank.
- Lori Wallach, Public Citizen Global Trade Watch.
- Ralph Nader, 2000 Green Party Presidential Candidate.
Recent Shows More
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to
democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions,