Over 500,000 Take to the Streets in Europe: Major Protests in London and Rome Condemn War in Iraq
This is viewer supported newsDonate
The voices and sounds from Saturday’s International Monetary Fund and World Bank protests.
- Scott Parkin, arrested IMF/World Bank protester.
- Sharon Ann Lynch, Act-Up & Health Gap.
- Ricardo Navarro, Friends of Earth, El Salvador.
- Rahel Turner, Salaam/ University of Virginia.
- Jaime Estevez, president of Chile’s state bank.
- Lori Wallach, Public Citizen Global Trade Watch.
- Ralph Nader, 2000 Green Party Presidential Candidate.
- Ralph Nader’s Democracy Rising
- Friends of the Earth
- Public Citizen Global Trade Watch
- D.C. Independent Media Center
- 50 Years is Enough
- Mobilization for Globalization
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions, contact us.