Post Roe V. Wade, Women Still Die From Back-Alley Abortions
This is viewer supported newsDonate
- Center for Choice in Mobile Alabama Executive Director Pat Mitchell explains why she keeps going despite the shootings, anthrax, arson, and harassment, from "The Fragile Promise of Choice: Abortion in the United States Today", a documentary directed by Dorothy Fadiman and produced by Beth Seltzer (1996).
- Pat Mitchell, Executive Director of the Center for Choice in Mobile, Alabama. It is the only clinic in the Mobile, Alabama/Pensacola, Florida area where a doctor has not been killed.
- Jennifer Parker, executive director of a group called Access, which is a hotline and resource for women seeking abortions.
- Dr. Jody Steinauer, OB-GYN at the University of California — San Francisco, and founder of Medical Students for Choice.
- Center for Choice
- A listing of Feminist Women’s Health Centers and other links to abortion clinics around the country
- Medical Students for Choice
The original content of this program is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Please attribute legal copies of this work to democracynow.org. Some of the work(s) that this program incorporates, however, may be separately licensed. For further information or additional permissions, contact us.