- Laila Al-Arianco-author of the Nation article, “The Other War: Military Veterans Speak on the Record about Attacks on Iraqi Civilians.” She is a writer with the Nation Institute’s Investigative Fund.
- Sgt. John BruhnsServed in Baghdad and Abu Ghraib with the Third Brigade, First Armor Division, First Battalion, for one year beginning in March 2003.
- Spc. Garett ReppenhagenCavalry scout and sniper with the 263rd Armor Battalion, First Infantry Division, who was deployed to Baquba for a year in February 2004.
- Staff Sgt. Timothy John WestphalServed on the outskirts of Tikrit for a yearlong tour with the Eighteenth Infantry Brigade, First Infantry Division, beginning in February 2004.
- Sgt. Dustin FlattServed with the Eighteenth Infantry Brigade, First Infantry Division, for one year beginning in February 2004.
The Mayhem Index is a look at local TV newscasts. Amy is joined by a discussion about what’s on local TV with guest Paul Klite, from the Rocky Mountain Media Watch.
GUEST- Paul Klite–director of the rocky mountain news watch.