Today, we will meet a doctor who has treated a parade of Ground Zero patients … a lawyer working on behalf ofpolice union activists investigating why so many cops are coughing … a parent whose son goes to Stuyvesant HighSchool, blocks from Ground Zero, where kids are suffering nosebleeds and other respiratory problems … organizerswho started a free mobile health unit to treat the hundreds of sick workers … and a woman who was sent to theemergency room twice because of toxins in her apartment. A roundtable discussion.
- Marilena Christodoulou, Head of the Stuyvesant High School Parents Association.
- Omar Henriquez, Safety and Health Specialist, New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health(NYCOSH)
- Joel Kupferman, Director, New York Environmental Law and Justice Project.
- Dr. Stephen Levin, medical director, Mt. Sinai Hospital and the Irving J. Selikoff Center for Occupationaland Environmental Medicine.
- Joel Shufro, Executive Director, New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (NYCOSH).
- Wendy Tabb, resident, lower Manhattan, who had to leave her apartment because her symptoms were so severe.She still has not moved back.
- Nora Rosenthal, organizer, Center for the Biology of Natural Systems.