- Daniel McGowanEnvironmental and social justice activist from New York. More info on his case is at SupportDaniel.org
- Lauren ReganExecutive Director of the Eugene-based Civil Liberties Defense Center, which provides legal protection to environmental and social justice activists from corporate and governmental attacks on civil liberties.
- Dennis BurnsteinPacifica producer at KPFA Berkeley
- Dan ParkinsonCitizens for Review Board, Fairfield resident,
- Willa JacksonCitizens for Review Board, Fairfield resident
Reports of police brutality are rocking the bedroom community of Fairfield California. Reports indicate the police department is wildly out of control with instances of setting police dogs on teenagers and fatally pepper-spraying a schizophrenic man. Community members have been standing up and organizing to assert some police accountability.
Segment Subjects (keywords for the segment): police brutality, Fairfield, Burnstein, Parkinson, Jackson, taser